Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Has anyone read *NOTES ON A BANANA* by the creator of Leite's Culinaria?
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29549 at 6:08 pm on Apr 11, 2017
OVERDRIVE library description:
"The stunning and long-awaited memoir from the beloved founder of the James Beard Award-winning website Leite's Culinaria—a candid, courageous, and at times laugh-out-loud funny story of family, food, mental illness, and sexual identity."
[I've put a hold on it...]
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29549. Has anyone read *NOTES ON A BANANA* by the creator of Leite's Culinaria? - MarilynFL - 6:08pm on 04/11/17 (8)
- [good grief, I love my library...just got this email....] - MarilynFL - 6:36pm on 04/11/17
- Just requested it from my library - thanks Marilyn! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 7:01pm on 04/11/17
- Wow! Neither of my libraries has it! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 7:25pm on 04/11/17
- It just got released today. David's a dear friend of mine. Check out this video (sniff!) [LINK] - Traca - 10:24pm on 04/11/17
- bummer. LM is blocking video. We're probably too military to allow crying. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:51pm on 04/12/17
- Hahaha. Thanks for putting this on my radar, Mar! [NT] - MoNJ - 2:07pm on 04/12/17
- Such a warm, heartfelt moment...thanks for sharing. [NT] - MoNJ - 2:21pm on 04/12/17
- Thanks for the heads up! - colleenmomof2 - 6:09pm on 04/13/17