Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I have it as well and have made a couple of things from it as well. When I make
Joined: Apr 13, 2006
Posted to Thread #29548 at 9:17 pm on Apr 11, 2017
Magyar dishes I use it as a reference.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29548. Hungarian Sweets: Vargas Strudel-Cake - Richard in Cincy - 11:47am on 04/11/17 (5)
- Love that cookbook! It's my go to for the basics. I never venture into the baking chapters [NT] - barb_b - 2:08pm on 04/11/17
- barb, is that the same George Lang that you shared the poppyseed filling? [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:58pm on 04/11/17
- Yes... I have 2 versions, not sure which one I posted for you. But thats the author! [NT] - barb_b - 5:01pm on 04/11/17
- I have and love this cookbook too. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 7:27pm on 04/11/17
- I have it as well and have made a couple of things from it as well. When I make - oli - 9:17pm on 04/11/17