Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
I've been making something similar for several years
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29545 at 8:59 am on Apr 12, 2017
basically the same ingredients without the soda. That is a favorite here! We call them Pink Grapefruit Martinis.
It's why we grow basil isn't it?
Other messages in this thread:
- 29545. Easter Dinner with some Jewish friends - Michael in Sarasota - 9:34am on 04/10/17 (14)
- What were the green beans wrapped with? Very nice dinner! I have made the parsley leaf - KarenNoCA - 10:18am on 04/10/17
- They are Richard's recipe. Wrapped with bacon and dressed with a warm vinaigrette. [LINK] - Michael in Sarasota - 11:25am on 04/10/17
- I make asparagus bundles and wrap with prosciutto. Very tasty and prettty. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 2:23pm on 04/10/17
- That's a good idea too, Karen. Thanks. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 6:01pm on 04/10/17
- Nice menu Michael. Love the parsley leaf potatoes- make them often here. - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:19am on 04/10/17
- I got the recipe from you, Cathy!! I think in 2006. Do you think Yukon Gold will work? [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 11:26am on 04/10/17
- What a great menu for special friends! Just lovely! [NT] - barb_b - 3:56pm on 04/10/17
- Thanks, Barb. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 6:19pm on 04/10/17
- Nice menu! What is Liquid Love? Inquiring minds want to know! :) [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 11:44am on 04/11/17
- It's a cocktail with grapefruit juice, basil, vodka and St. Germaine - Michael in Sarasota - 7:52am on 04/12/17
- I've been making something similar for several years - Richard in Cincy - 8:59am on 04/12/17
- Liquid Love is also a dessert wine from Tobin James in Paso Robles :) [NT] - Anna_X - 11:09am on 04/12/17