Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Marilyn, that is so funny. I will never forget the first time I made a beet dish and noticed that,
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29552 at 1:11 pm on Apr 12, 2017
scared me silly. I actually called my Doctor's office in a bit of a panic, and the assistant so wisely asked me "what did you have for dinner last night?" I was so relieved in more ways than one!
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29552. Searched web for olallieberry jam. Took me to SteveinLA. (Wipes away tear) [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 9:56pm on 04/11/17 (7)
- Aww... I had a Steve moment last week. Searching through threads looking for Easter Rec; found a - barb_b - 6:14am on 04/12/17
- So true Barb! This is one of his classics--both the beets and the commentary.... [LINK] - MoNJ - 10:03am on 04/12/17
- **no, no, I NEVER put ground glass in my terrine, your Highness** That is SO STEVE! [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:50pm on 04/12/17
- Marilyn, that is so funny. I will never forget the first time I made a beet dish and noticed that, - KarenNoCA - 1:11pm on 04/12/17
- I have been amazed at how much I've missed SteveinLA, charlie, Meryl, Moyn, Misplaced, Randi & who - wigs - 10:22am on 04/12/17
- Wigs, you beautifully articulated exactly what I have been feeling. Amazing how food can bring - barb_b - 8:31pm on 04/14/17
- *sniff* [NT] - Joe - 9:35pm on 04/13/17