Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Many folks underestimate what kids can do. We have kids who work at the Farmer's Market
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #29555 at 2:30 am on Apr 13, 2017
they make change and even suggest recipes. A local Country Organics store is run by a family. It blew me away when I saw a six year old in there ringing up groceries and making change..Irritates me today when some parent feel their kids cannot work and go to school too. Our kids all had jobs growing up and going to school and extra activities. They delivered papers, baby sat, did yard work and our daughter even ironed shirts for a doctor. They all knew how to make change at an early age too. Many teens today can't even count back change and have no clue how to do it. Sad.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29555. Does anyone else watch MasterChef Junior? These kids blow me away!!! - cheezz - 1:33am on 04/13/17 (4)
- Many folks underestimate what kids can do. We have kids who work at the Farmer's Market - KarenNoCA - 2:30am on 04/13/17
- Agree. And sadly, w/o developed problem solving skills, - colleenmomof2 - 8:11pm on 04/13/17
- The what, here is the mom's enabling that is causing the issue. Not everyone has to be - KarenNoCA - 11:02pm on 04/13/17
- Me too! My sister & I were very accomplished cooks & bakers very young - Melissa Dallas - 9:14pm on 04/14/17