Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Maria and other No CA folks: Is there a good Thousand Island Dressing on the market
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #29557 at 2:43 pm on Apr 13, 2017
that is worthy of a good sandwich? I used to make my own but now, I only have a couple of sandwiches I use it on, never on salads anymore. I bought a jar of Kraft a few weeks ago and it is terrible. How do they sell stuff like that!
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29557. Maria and other No CA folks: Is there a good Thousand Island Dressing on the market - KarenNoCA - 2:43pm on 04/13/17 (5)
- I like Newman's. [NT] - Charley - 5:56pm on 04/13/17
- Not NoCA ;) - colleenmomof2 - 6:03pm on 04/13/17
- For sandwiches and burgers and such, we always mixed in some ketchup or . . . - mistral - 11:03pm on 04/13/17
- Thank you, that sounds fast and I can always toss in a sweet pickle too. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 2:15pm on 04/14/17
- It's been too long since I've bought any for me to try to recommend one [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 8:39pm on 04/15/17