Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
For sandwiches and burgers and such, we always mixed in some ketchup or . . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #29557 at 11:03 pm on Apr 13, 2017
chili sauce, sweet pickle relish sauce, a dab of mustard into mayonnaise till is was how we like it. You can mix this up and store it in the fridge.
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29557. Maria and other No CA folks: Is there a good Thousand Island Dressing on the market - KarenNoCA - 2:43pm on 04/13/17 (5)
- I like Newman's. [NT] - Charley - 5:56pm on 04/13/17
- Not NoCA ;) - colleenmomof2 - 6:03pm on 04/13/17
- For sandwiches and burgers and such, we always mixed in some ketchup or . . . - mistral - 11:03pm on 04/13/17
- Thank you, that sounds fast and I can always toss in a sweet pickle too. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 2:15pm on 04/14/17
- It's been too long since I've bought any for me to try to recommend one [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 8:39pm on 04/15/17