Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Do they taste like real chicken, veggies? So many of the other brands I have tried
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29559 at 9:37 am on Apr 14, 2017
taste awful. I cannot imagine putting them into my food. At least my home made chicken/turkey stock tastes like the bird with some added aromatics. I expect that from any commercial product, as well.
I like Swanson's Chicken STOCK....rather than the broths, but not all stores have it.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29559. Costco members - Discount on their sandwich sized croissants 'til 4/17 Monday [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 3:24pm on 04/13/17 (6)
- Swooning over recent batch of Chicken Noodle Soup made w/Costco [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 3:37pm on 04/13/17
- I am so in love with Trader Joe's Low Sodium broths - judy-mass - 6:42pm on 04/13/17
- Good to know - thank you! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 6:27am on 04/14/17
- Do they taste like real chicken, veggies? So many of the other brands I have tried - KarenNoCA - 9:37am on 04/14/17
- Not like homemade but - colleenmomof2 - 12:56pm on 04/14/17
- Agreed tj's is my favorite. --- and the only veggie one I'll use. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 4:35pm on 04/15/17