Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Any recommendations on an egg slicer? So many brands and different price points. My $1.00 store
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29561 at 12:12 am on Apr 15, 2017
brand did not hold up, so I am willing to purchase something more sturdy. We go through a lot of hard boiled eggs in our home.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29561. Any recommendations on an egg slicer? So many brands and different price points. My $1.00 store - barb_b - 12:12am on 04/15/17 (5)
- I use Amazon for the research. That way you can read the reviews and see the ratings [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 1:59pm on 04/15/17
- Thank you! That is actually the one that I selected. I got a lil suspicious, as KitchenAid was - barb_b - 12:11pm on 04/16/17
- My favorite thing to use an egg slicer for is to sliced strawberries. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 3:39am on 04/17/17
- I like my Westmark egg slicer really well! [NT] - wigs - 3:23pm on 04/17/17
- Awesome! Thanks! Its now on order! [NT] - barb_b - 10:03pm on 04/18/17