Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I can't help myself... So, basically, barb_b, (i.e. me) acting as an MD, wants to know were you
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29556 at 12:42 am on Apr 15, 2017
chewing all of your food on your left side of your mouth vs. the right? : )
As an engineer, and a numbers person, you know that this is crazy.....
Don't get caught up in the numbers. Thanks for your donation.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29556. NFR-Iron Update on Marilyn's Blood Donation. It worked but... - MarilynFL - 2:00pm on 04/13/17 (4)
- When I do finger sticks for blood glucose, it can vary a lot between tests only seconds apart. - Michael in Phoenix - 2:39pm on 04/13/17
- I've had screening nurses blame equipment used - colleenmomof2 - 6:07pm on 04/13/17
- I can't help myself... So, basically, barb_b, (i.e. me) acting as an MD, wants to know were you - barb_b - 12:42am on 04/15/17
- I do feel like I'm tipping slightly to port. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:22pm on 04/17/17