Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I can't help myself... So, basically, barb_b, (i.e. me) acting as an MD, wants to know were you
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29556 at 8:42 pm on Apr 14, 2017
chewing all of your food on your left side of your mouth vs. the right? : )
As an engineer, and a numbers person, you know that this is crazy.....
Don't get caught up in the numbers. Thanks for your donation.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29556. NFR-Iron Update on Marilyn's Blood Donation. It worked but... - MarilynFL - 10:00am on 04/13/17 (4)
- When I do finger sticks for blood glucose, it can vary a lot between tests only seconds apart. - Michael in Phoenix - 10:39am on 04/13/17
- I've had screening nurses blame equipment used - colleenmomof2 - 2:07pm on 04/13/17
- I can't help myself... So, basically, barb_b, (i.e. me) acting as an MD, wants to know were you - barb_b - 8:42pm on 04/14/17
- I do feel like I'm tipping slightly to port. [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:22am on 04/17/17