Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Input on this Pad Thai Recipe - using it for a fundraising this weekend
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29565 at 3:41 pm on Apr 17, 2017
I absolutely LOVE this galley girl pad thai recipe and will be using it on Sunday for a dinner party I'm cohosting (fundraiser). My question is that there are no carrots called for - should I add them in and if so, how?
BTW, I use a 2:1 ratio of vinegar to fish sauce.
Thanks in advance!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29565. Input on this Pad Thai Recipe - using it for a fundraising this weekend [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 3:41pm on 04/17/17 (4)
- I love carrots in anything; I'd either mandoline them very thin or else cut thicker - MarilynFL - 4:52pm on 04/17/17
- It is indeed.... - deb-in-MI - 7:25pm on 04/17/17
- What was I thinking: julienned carrots would be perfect with no par-cooking required. Sometimes this - MarilynFL - 12:29pm on 04/18/17
- Yep! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 1:41pm on 04/18/17