Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I love carrots in anything; I'd either mandoline them very thin or else cut thicker
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29565 at 4:52 pm on Apr 17, 2017
& par-boil, cool, chill, then sauté with the rest of the veggies.
Man...just reading that recipe makes me want to make this dish now.
Is this your ALL-THAI, ALL THE TIME dinner?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29565. Input on this Pad Thai Recipe - using it for a fundraising this weekend [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 3:41pm on 04/17/17 (4)
- I love carrots in anything; I'd either mandoline them very thin or else cut thicker - MarilynFL - 4:52pm on 04/17/17
- It is indeed.... - deb-in-MI - 7:25pm on 04/17/17
- What was I thinking: julienned carrots would be perfect with no par-cooking required. Sometimes this - MarilynFL - 12:29pm on 04/18/17
- Yep! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 1:41pm on 04/18/17