Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
It is indeed....
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29565 at 3:25 pm on Apr 17, 2017
I sometimes throw different things in depending what's in the fridge. When I make it for my sisters and we are trying to skinny it up - I used either add spinach to the mix (at the very end) or serve it on a bed of spinach.
I also always add chicken (thinly sliced and quickly stirfried) - I tend to try to fill up on the lean protein and not the noodles. Operative word is: try
Other messages in this thread:
- 29565. Input on this Pad Thai Recipe - using it for a fundraising this weekend [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 11:41am on 04/17/17 (4)
- I love carrots in anything; I'd either mandoline them very thin or else cut thicker - MarilynFL - 12:52pm on 04/17/17
- It is indeed.... - deb-in-MI - 3:25pm on 04/17/17
- What was I thinking: julienned carrots would be perfect with no par-cooking required. Sometimes this - MarilynFL - 8:29am on 04/18/17
- Yep! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 9:41am on 04/18/17