Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I did. Guests thought it was wonderful. I thought it could have been looser.
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #29567 at 7:24 pm on Apr 18, 2017
If I make it again I would make it with more eggs and milk. Flavor was great!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29567. Cyn, did you make the ham and leek strata? If so, what's your review of it? [NT] - Curious1 - 6:18pm on 04/18/17 (5)
- I did. Guests thought it was wonderful. I thought it could have been looser. - CynUpstateNY - 7:24pm on 04/18/17
- Would you go 3 cups of milk and 12 eggs? I'd like to make this, and I like your suggestions. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 3:13am on 04/19/17
- That sounds good to me, Michael. If I'm making an egg dish I want it eggy! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 11:47am on 04/19/17
- Thank you. [NT] - Curious1 - 3:27pm on 04/19/17
- My pleasure! Please post if either of you try the change in the recipe, please. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 7:48pm on 04/19/17