Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
What's for dinner?
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29577 at 6:59 pm on Apr 20, 2017
Happiness is finally finding the big gallon bag with the 12 individual flat frozen bags of homemade pesto from last year's garden in the freezer this afternoon.
Sadness is, wecould have been eating this all winter and will have a hard time using it up before the fresh pesto is coming in from the garden again. (First world problem).
So tonight is:
Grilled Andouille Sausages (housemade from my preferred local butcher)
Fettuccine with homemade pesto
Grilled yellow squash and red bell peppers
Other messages in this thread:
- 29577. What's for dinner? - Richard in Cincy - 6:59pm on 04/20/17 (15)
- To paraphrase...I'll have what he's having! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 8:05pm on 04/20/17
- Sliced cold cross-rib roast/ horseradish sauce, scalloped potatoes with gruyere & stewed green beans [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 8:37pm on 04/20/17
- homemade split pea soup from Easter ham [NT] - pmassell_93 - 8:50pm on 04/20/17
- That has been my lunches for the past 3 days! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 8:59pm on 04/20/17
- we had a lot of ham left so breakfast lunch and dinner and a large bone and meat left for the soup [NT] - pmassell_93 - 10:51pm on 04/20/17
- Ditto! [NT] - Sylvia - 11:30am on 04/21/17
- Frozen chocolate chip cookie dough. And a bent spoon. [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:29pm on 04/20/17
- :-) - colleenmomof2 - 11:48am on 04/21/17
- You should go to NYC and visit this place. [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 10:12pm on 04/21/17
- ...so the story's true: there IS a Heaven on Earth. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:57pm on 04/22/17
- Pork Tenderloin marinated in fresh herbs, lime juice, a little evoo, grilled. Fresh applesauce - KarenNoCA - 11:06pm on 04/20/17
- Shared 1/2 dozen blue crabs, 2 skewers of grilled - colleenmomof2 - 11:52am on 04/21/17
- Old Bay Shrimp and Cheesy Baked Asparagus [NT] - rhoward2va - 11:58am on 04/21/17
- How strange...Exactly what my sister was having! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 4:09pm on 04/21/17
- Long-roasted Polish sausage, pork chops & potatoes with sauerkraut [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:10pm on 04/21/17