Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
...so the story's true: there IS a Heaven on Earth.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29577 at 10:57 am on Apr 22, 2017
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29577. What's for dinner? - Richard in Cincy - 2:59pm on 04/20/17 (15)
- To paraphrase...I'll have what he's having! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 4:05pm on 04/20/17
- Sliced cold cross-rib roast/ horseradish sauce, scalloped potatoes with gruyere & stewed green beans [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 4:37pm on 04/20/17
- homemade split pea soup from Easter ham [NT] - pmassell_93 - 4:50pm on 04/20/17
- That has been my lunches for the past 3 days! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 4:59pm on 04/20/17
- we had a lot of ham left so breakfast lunch and dinner and a large bone and meat left for the soup [NT] - pmassell_93 - 6:51pm on 04/20/17
- Ditto! [NT] - Sylvia - 7:30am on 04/21/17
- Frozen chocolate chip cookie dough. And a bent spoon. [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:29pm on 04/20/17
- :-) - colleenmomof2 - 7:48am on 04/21/17
- You should go to NYC and visit this place. [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 6:12pm on 04/21/17
- ...so the story's true: there IS a Heaven on Earth. [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:57am on 04/22/17
- Pork Tenderloin marinated in fresh herbs, lime juice, a little evoo, grilled. Fresh applesauce - KarenNoCA - 7:06pm on 04/20/17
- Shared 1/2 dozen blue crabs, 2 skewers of grilled - colleenmomof2 - 7:52am on 04/21/17
- Old Bay Shrimp and Cheesy Baked Asparagus [NT] - rhoward2va - 7:58am on 04/21/17
- How strange...Exactly what my sister was having! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 12:09pm on 04/21/17
- Long-roasted Polish sausage, pork chops & potatoes with sauerkraut [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 12:10pm on 04/21/17