Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I also want to thank mistral for suggesting glass pie pans to check whether my crust is done.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29586 at 12:32 pm on Apr 25, 2017
My last few pies have much better and I should have thanked you sooner.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29586. well this was an unexpected but happy surprise: Buttermilk Pie [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:27pm on 04/25/17 (7)
- I also want to thank mistral for suggesting glass pie pans to check whether my crust is done. - MarilynFL - 12:32pm on 04/25/17
- I parbake pie crusts to make sure they are "done". [NT] - Charley - 1:24pm on 04/25/17
- We grew up on this...still one of my faves :) [NT] - cheezz - 5:16pm on 04/25/17
- Marilyn, you mentioned buying heavy cream but there is none in the recipe?? [NT] - cheezz - 6:17am on 05/02/17
- Hey Cheezz - Think it is/was for her homemade crème fraiche addition [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 2:28pm on 05/05/17
- Oh, so I could replace the creme fraiche with 2 tbl cream (optional)? [NT] - cheezz - 4:18pm on 05/05/17
- I stuck with my mama's recipe after all - it has less sugar and twice the buttermilk [NT] - cheezz - 4:21pm on 05/12/17