Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lisa - LA||
Question about the Mexican Corn Salads - must they be served immediately after prepping?
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29587 at 2:29 pm on Apr 25, 2017
Or can I make in advance and serve later at room temp or chilled?
I was planning on taking to a potluck where it will be served over the course of an hour.
Link: Mexican Corn Salad
Other messages in this thread:
- 29587. Question about the Mexican Corn Salads - must they be served immediately after prepping? [LINK] - LisainLA - 2:29pm on 04/25/17 (8)
- I've even made it the day before, refrigerated covered, and served at room temp. It's best... - Michael in Phoenix - 3:14pm on 04/25/17
- Lisa (Hi!)...it can be made ahead. I saute the fresh corn in a bit of butter and so if it's chilled - MarilynFL - 4:46pm on 04/25/17
- We have eaten it for at least two days as a leftover and it was good, even then. Just gets better - KarenNoCA - 10:48pm on 04/25/17
- THank you all. I need to play with this a bit - it was good but I need to punch it up a bit. - LisainLA - 4:58am on 04/26/17
- When I had this originally from a street vendor in Denver they used NM chile powder - Charley - 11:46am on 04/26/17
- Let us know what you come up with. Always interested in a good tweak. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 2:30pm on 04/26/17
- I think next time I will try with butter (not mayo) and Ancho red chile powder. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 3:32pm on 04/26/17
- I made it ahead, but add the cilantro close to serving... - GeorgiaRose - 3:14pm on 04/26/17