Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Me too! Oddly enough, the last tea I went to was in Albuquerque, NM! *St. James Tearoom*
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29585 at 2:42 pm on Apr 26, 2017
While the outside is pure New Mexico adobe hacienda, the inside is a mishmash of English tiny rooms for separate dining...lots of old-style wallpaper, tchotchke, drapery, etc.
One of my favorite savories was a tiny parmesan bowl with greens and a single shrimp, napped with a touch of cream sauce. Two bites of bliss.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29585. I attended an English Tea this past Sunday, which was wonderful. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 7:26pm on 04/24/17 (8)
- I love English Teas. This one sounds delicious. [NT] - rhoward2va - 7:30pm on 04/24/17
- I adore a good afternoon tea. - Richard in Cincy - 10:11pm on 04/25/17
- Yes, we did tea at The Russian Tea Room before our Broadway show. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 1:40pm on 04/26/17
- We celebrated my 23rd birthday at the RTR, back in the day... - Richard in Cincy - 10:50pm on 04/29/17
- I love high tea - that type of eating is my favorite! Little bites of all kinds of flavors. [NT] - LisainLA - 4:59am on 04/26/17
- Me too! Oddly enough, the last tea I went to was in Albuquerque, NM! *St. James Tearoom* [LINK] - MarilynFL - 2:42pm on 04/26/17
- I will have to try that the next time I'm in Albuquerque. Sounds like fun. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 5:43pm on 04/28/17
- Love Tea! Heading to teaberry's w/ friends on Friday. I purchased fun china cups for my kids [LINK] - barb_b - 11:11pm on 05/01/17