Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I think next time I will try with butter (not mayo) and Ancho red chile powder.
Joined: Nov 26, 2007
Posted to Thread #29587 at 11:32 am on Apr 26, 2017
Other messages in this thread:
- 29587. Question about the Mexican Corn Salads - must they be served immediately after prepping? [LINK] - LisainLA - 10:29am on 04/25/17 (8)
- I've even made it the day before, refrigerated covered, and served at room temp. It's best... - Michael in Phoenix - 11:14am on 04/25/17
- Lisa (Hi!)...it can be made ahead. I saute the fresh corn in a bit of butter and so if it's chilled - MarilynFL - 12:46pm on 04/25/17
- We have eaten it for at least two days as a leftover and it was good, even then. Just gets better - KarenNoCA - 6:48pm on 04/25/17
- THank you all. I need to play with this a bit - it was good but I need to punch it up a bit. - LisainLA - 12:58am on 04/26/17
- When I had this originally from a street vendor in Denver they used NM chile powder - Charley - 7:46am on 04/26/17
- Let us know what you come up with. Always interested in a good tweak. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 10:30am on 04/26/17
- I think next time I will try with butter (not mayo) and Ancho red chile powder. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 11:32am on 04/26/17
- I made it ahead, but add the cilantro close to serving... - GeorgiaRose - 11:14am on 04/26/17