Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Sweet! I was quoting the Zingerman mail order price (4 chops for $80, but hey, FREE shipping!)
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29588 at 2:15 pm on Apr 27, 2017
There are times that I just crave something and unfortunately, the Internet is there for me. I can actually see myself ordering 4 chops from Zingerman's.
Once I was DESPERATE for good fresh peaches and ALMOST...ALMOST paid $45 for FOUR OF THEM from Harry & David.
Luckily sanity rode back into town and saved the wallet.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29588. Spongy Pork Chops - JudyW - 8:32pm on 04/26/17 (13)
- Perfect description, Judy & one of the reasons I rarely cook pork chops anymore. CathyZ found a good [LINK] - MarilynFL - 7:34am on 04/27/17
- They are not $20 a chop, Marilyn- LOL - CathyZ from Kauai - 12:04pm on 04/27/17
- Sweet! I was quoting the Zingerman mail order price (4 chops for $80, but hey, FREE shipping!) - MarilynFL - 2:15pm on 04/27/17
- Separated at birth...I do the same thing. Then I'm shocked at my cc bill! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 2:52pm on 04/27/17
- Born and raised in Ann Arbor - I think Zingermans is a tad overrated (except for bread) - deb-in-MI - 3:06pm on 04/27/17
- The idea is to both season the pork and prevent it from drying out with the SP - KarenNoCA - 10:33am on 04/27/17
- I've been doing some research..... - JudyW - 5:14pm on 04/27/17
- Whole Foods meat and seafood doesn't have additives, either. I think the packaging has to indicate - Curious1 - 6:45pm on 04/27/17
- I agree--it has to be labelled. I hope Judy won't toss it all--how about making - Charley - 6:32am on 04/28/17
- Second thoughts on tossing it out... - JudyW - 10:36am on 04/28/17
- Consider deboning the meat and grind and freeze for use in chinese dumplings, meatballs, etc. if... - Michael in Phoenix - 11:09am on 04/28/17
- Or, make carnitas out of all of it and freeze. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 11:09am on 04/28/17
- The weekly specials at Sprouts are really great. Chicken, pork, seafood, etc. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 11:17am on 04/28/17