Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I've been doing some research.....
Joined: Feb 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #29588 at 9:14 pm on Apr 27, 2017
I have found that Sprout's Farmers Market does not add any enhancers to any of their meat and poultry products. Now I need to get rid of the pork chops and pork roast I have in my freezer. It just kills me to throw them out but I certainly can't serve them to anyone. That pork chop last night was REALLY terrible.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29588. Spongy Pork Chops - JudyW - 12:32am on 04/27/17 (13)
- Perfect description, Judy & one of the reasons I rarely cook pork chops anymore. CathyZ found a good [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:34am on 04/27/17
- They are not $20 a chop, Marilyn- LOL - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:04pm on 04/27/17
- Sweet! I was quoting the Zingerman mail order price (4 chops for $80, but hey, FREE shipping!) - MarilynFL - 6:15pm on 04/27/17
- Separated at birth...I do the same thing. Then I'm shocked at my cc bill! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 6:52pm on 04/27/17
- Born and raised in Ann Arbor - I think Zingermans is a tad overrated (except for bread) - deb-in-MI - 7:06pm on 04/27/17
- The idea is to both season the pork and prevent it from drying out with the SP - KarenNoCA - 2:33pm on 04/27/17
- I've been doing some research..... - JudyW - 9:14pm on 04/27/17
- Whole Foods meat and seafood doesn't have additives, either. I think the packaging has to indicate - Curious1 - 10:45pm on 04/27/17
- I agree--it has to be labelled. I hope Judy won't toss it all--how about making - Charley - 10:32am on 04/28/17
- Second thoughts on tossing it out... - JudyW - 2:36pm on 04/28/17
- Consider deboning the meat and grind and freeze for use in chinese dumplings, meatballs, etc. if... - Michael in Phoenix - 3:09pm on 04/28/17
- Or, make carnitas out of all of it and freeze. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 3:09pm on 04/28/17
- The weekly specials at Sprouts are really great. Chicken, pork, seafood, etc. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 3:17pm on 04/28/17