Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
We celebrated my 23rd birthday at the RTR, back in the day...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29585 at 6:50 pm on Apr 29, 2017
when I was finishing my masters at Juilliard.
La Grande Dame from my hometown came for my recital/birthday/graduation and we did it up: Zakushka, flavored vodkas, Beluga caviar service, champagne, etc. etc. Ah to be young in NYC again with a patroness who pays for nights out at the RTR!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29585. I attended an English Tea this past Sunday, which was wonderful. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 3:26pm on 04/24/17 (8)
- I love English Teas. This one sounds delicious. [NT] - rhoward2va - 3:30pm on 04/24/17
- I adore a good afternoon tea. - Richard in Cincy - 6:11pm on 04/25/17
- Yes, we did tea at The Russian Tea Room before our Broadway show. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 9:40am on 04/26/17
- We celebrated my 23rd birthday at the RTR, back in the day... - Richard in Cincy - 6:50pm on 04/29/17
- I love high tea - that type of eating is my favorite! Little bites of all kinds of flavors. [NT] - LisainLA - 12:59am on 04/26/17
- Me too! Oddly enough, the last tea I went to was in Albuquerque, NM! *St. James Tearoom* [LINK] - MarilynFL - 10:42am on 04/26/17
- I will have to try that the next time I'm in Albuquerque. Sounds like fun. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 1:43pm on 04/28/17
- Love Tea! Heading to teaberry's w/ friends on Friday. I purchased fun china cups for my kids [LINK] - barb_b - 7:11pm on 05/01/17