Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I stuck with my mama's recipe after all - it has less sugar and twice the buttermilk
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #29586 at 4:21 pm on May 12, 2017
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29586. well this was an unexpected but happy surprise: Buttermilk Pie [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:27pm on 04/25/17 (7)
- I also want to thank mistral for suggesting glass pie pans to check whether my crust is done. - MarilynFL - 12:32pm on 04/25/17
- I parbake pie crusts to make sure they are "done". [NT] - Charley - 1:24pm on 04/25/17
- We grew up on this...still one of my faves :) [NT] - cheezz - 5:16pm on 04/25/17
- Marilyn, you mentioned buying heavy cream but there is none in the recipe?? [NT] - cheezz - 6:17am on 05/02/17
- Hey Cheezz - Think it is/was for her homemade crème fraiche addition [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 2:28pm on 05/05/17
- Oh, so I could replace the creme fraiche with 2 tbl cream (optional)? [NT] - cheezz - 4:18pm on 05/05/17
- I stuck with my mama's recipe after all - it has less sugar and twice the buttermilk [NT] - cheezz - 4:21pm on 05/12/17