Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I love this--so sweet! We had a local farm as well with sheep and a llama.
Joined: Feb 5, 2007
Posted to Thread #29534 at 3:08 pm on May 16, 2017
We were coming home rather late one night and saw a coyote pacing across the road from the fenced in area that housed the sheep and llama.
You could see his frustration!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29534. Check it out! Baby lambs frolicking in the sun. My friend owns this farm. SO cute! [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 10:47am on 04/03/17 (7)
- Oh, how cute. I remember the baby lambs at my grandparents house used to do that - KarenNoCA - 1:38pm on 04/03/17
- Yes, eagles are definitely a problem. They have a 6' wingspan and can grab baby lambs. - Traca - 2:21pm on 04/03/17
- Oh my, do they have farm dogs? That is very interesting about the llamas. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 6:53pm on 04/03/17
- They do have dogs, but the llamas are bigger. I looked up more info. Interesting. [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 1:15am on 04/04/17
- A friend and her husband had a sheep farm and used a guard llama. He was very - Sylvia - 1:23pm on 04/04/17
- Fascinating! Thank you for this. Wow! Learning all the time....Much appreciated. [NT] - Traca - 1:23am on 04/05/17
- I love this--so sweet! We had a local farm as well with sheep and a llama. - MoNJ - 3:08pm on 05/16/17