Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Naples||
Another shout-out for Cathy's Green Peppercorn Sauce!
Joined: Dec 18, 2005
Posted to Thread #29701 at 11:04 am on Jun 20, 2017
Found the peppercorns in water, not in the spice isle, but in the pickle isle right next to the jars of capers.
We had it with triple-tail and it was excellent!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29701. Another shout-out for Cathy's Green Peppercorn Sauce! - Michael in Sarasota - 11:04am on 06/20/17 (4)
- Glad you liked it Michael. What is triple tail? [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:40pm on 06/20/17
- Having had it at the source? All I can can say is amazing. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 4:12am on 06/21/17
- Lucky you! I searched and printed the recipe! Tx Michael for pointing it out. [NT] - barb_b - 2:25am on 06/22/17
- It's a snapper from the Atlantic Ocean. Mild white and flaky. Delicious! [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 11:05pm on 06/22/17