Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
My experience is...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29704 at 4:07 am on Jun 21, 2017
the cheese always melts out on the grill.
Add it later.
Wrap it up in foil after it has cooked and add it.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29704. Should stuffed chicken breast be done in the oven or on top of the stove. - Marsha tbay - 6:45pm on 06/20/17 (4)
- Either way, for me. I think it's easier to gauge on stove top. [NT] - Charley - 7:39pm on 06/20/17
- Or even the grill. If you have a Themapen it is so easy to cook anywhere that is convenient - KarenNoCA - 10:59pm on 06/20/17
- My experience is... - Richard in Cincy - 4:07am on 06/21/17
- You are right Richard. I did ours on a small sheet pan lined with non-stick foil - KarenNoCA - 6:14pm on 06/21/17