Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
You are right Richard. I did ours on a small sheet pan lined with non-stick foil
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29704 at 2:14 pm on Jun 21, 2017
the cheese that did melt out was nice and golden and a bit crisp which I loved. Forgot to mention that.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29704. Should stuffed chicken breast be done in the oven or on top of the stove. - Marsha tbay - 2:45pm on 06/20/17 (4)
- Either way, for me. I think it's easier to gauge on stove top. [NT] - Charley - 3:39pm on 06/20/17
- Or even the grill. If you have a Themapen it is so easy to cook anywhere that is convenient - KarenNoCA - 6:59pm on 06/20/17
- My experience is... - Richard in Cincy - 12:07am on 06/21/17
- You are right Richard. I did ours on a small sheet pan lined with non-stick foil - KarenNoCA - 2:14pm on 06/21/17