Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Great article, M. Thank you for sharing. Their apricots were truly the most beautiful and perfect
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29708 at 9:15 am on Jun 24, 2017
...dried fruit I've ever used. It was almost a shame to cook and puree them, but the souffle was worth every bit (e).
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29708. Marilyn, this article made me think of you. This is where I got your cots last time [NT] [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 9:27pm on 06/22/17 (7)
- uggh...blocked at work. Will read this weekend. Thanks! [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:35am on 06/23/17
- Great article, M. Thank you for sharing. Their apricots were truly the most beautiful and perfect - MarilynFL - 9:15am on 06/24/17
- really sad and I empathize - pmassell_93 - 2:11pm on 06/25/17
- Yes we finally took our apricot tree out because of the birds - MariaDNoCA - 2:28pm on 06/25/17
- pretty much anything can grow in NorCal except coffee. If only...!!! - pmassell_93 - 3:12pm on 06/25/17
- My sister even got bananas to grow in Southern California! Haven't tried that but pretty much - MariaDNoCA - 6:16pm on 06/26/17
- Remember also that you can get a "semi-dwarf" tree and keep the the top whacked . . . - mistral - 6:18pm on 06/26/17