Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
My sister even got bananas to grow in Southern California! Haven't tried that but pretty much
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29708 at 10:16 pm on Jun 26, 2017
Everything else grows here. Except I would love to grow Peonies and it doesn't get cold enough. My sister-in-law has avocado trees in her yard — so they grow here too. They are messy though.
The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way. - MTwain
Other messages in this thread:
- 29708. Marilyn, this article made me think of you. This is where I got your cots last time [NT] [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 1:27am on 06/23/17 (7)
- uggh...blocked at work. Will read this weekend. Thanks! [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:35pm on 06/23/17
- Great article, M. Thank you for sharing. Their apricots were truly the most beautiful and perfect - MarilynFL - 1:15pm on 06/24/17
- really sad and I empathize - pmassell_93 - 6:11pm on 06/25/17
- Yes we finally took our apricot tree out because of the birds - MariaDNoCA - 6:28pm on 06/25/17
- pretty much anything can grow in NorCal except coffee. If only...!!! - pmassell_93 - 7:12pm on 06/25/17
- My sister even got bananas to grow in Southern California! Haven't tried that but pretty much - MariaDNoCA - 10:16pm on 06/26/17
- Remember also that you can get a "semi-dwarf" tree and keep the the top whacked . . . - mistral - 10:18pm on 06/26/17