Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
It is really amazing what they have become. I got our kids "something' and they
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29714 at 12:14 am on Jun 27, 2017
haven't used it yet a couple of years ago but the circulator didn't adjust the temp (I think).
I literally had to wait 20 minutes for the water to come to temp, put the sealed bag in (and it doesn't even have to be a TOTAL vac seal), waited for it to come back to temp (so I could turn off the "alarm" that said it HAD come to temp) and then it timed itself. I did have to take it out when finished.
There are some good prices out there so shop shop shop, IMO.
Sally posted some carrots done sous vide and I couldn't see the possible reason for it, but it is SO easy, I'll probably give it a try--and apologies to Sally for pooh poohing it!! LOL
DS did a boneless leg of lamb and I now know how wonderful it must have been!!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29714. Sous vide bottom round roast - Charley - 2:08pm on 06/26/17 (5)
- This sounds so good! Glad to hear the report about your sou vide machine. . . - mistral - 10:10pm on 06/26/17
- Me too! [NT] - barb_b - 11:08pm on 06/26/17
- It is really amazing what they have become. I got our kids "something' and they - Charley - 12:14am on 06/27/17
- trying it soon... hopefully next week! [NT] - SallyBR - 3:51pm on 06/27/17
- My sister in law insists on fixing an eye round roast when their side of the family - Charley - 6:50pm on 06/27/17