Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Super Easy Marinade for Finger-food Shrimp
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29717 at 10:49 am on Jun 27, 2017
Add some crushed fresh garlic
Add some grated fresh ginger
Marinate for 30 minutes and then grill.
I prefer shrimp in shell (seems to protect the meat from overcooking), but Larry prefers peeled/deveined for the ease. Personally, I can eat them TOO FAST if they're like that.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29717. Favorite shrimp recipes, please :-) - colleenmomof2 - 9:13am on 06/27/17 (19)
- Dr. Van Helsing's Garlic Shrimp Scampi [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 10:47am on 06/27/17
- I second this - just made a batch w/out pasta to serve as a starter with bread. Yum! [NT] - LisainLA - 11:26am on 07/04/17
- Happy B-day to ds, and glad you're feeling better. These are the 2 rec that immediately came to mind [NT] - barb_b - 10:47am on 06/27/17
- Rec: Shrimp and Chorizo This is always a hit, I serve with a baguette, always asked for rec. [NT] [LINK] - barb_b - 10:50am on 06/27/17
- Link to Joanie's Rec: Shrimp, orzo, avocado, mango salad [LINK] - barb_b - 10:56am on 06/27/17
- Super Easy Marinade for Finger-food Shrimp - MarilynFL - 10:49am on 06/27/17
- Two favorites- Basque-Style Grilled Shrimp and my version of Killer Shrimp - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:32am on 06/27/17
- Sally's Pumpkin Shrimp Curry is a favorite of ours. Good with chicken too! [NT] [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 1:08pm on 06/27/17
- Aw Shucks Mexican Shrimp Cocktail - Melissa Dallas - 8:53pm on 06/27/17
- Love this! [NT] - barb_b - 8:15pm on 06/28/17
- Here is a thread from when I wanted shrimp recipes for my wedding. Lots of great ideas. [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 10:26pm on 06/27/17
- THAT is wonderful!! Thanks. [NT] - Charley - 7:03am on 06/28/17
- Joe, Looked at thread, Are you seriously going on 10 years? Wow, time flies.... [NT] - barb_b - 8:17pm on 06/28/17
- Yep, 9 years this August. [NT] - Joe - 12:17am on 07/09/17
- Coriander Lime Shrimp - rhoward2va - 10:41am on 06/28/17
- Richard in Cincy's Prawns & Veggies w/Rosemary & Garlic [NT] - rhoward2va - 10:43am on 06/28/17
- Old Bay Shrimp - hardly a recipe but very good! - rhoward2va - 10:46am on 06/28/17