Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Rose Beranbaum does cheesecake wedding cakes.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29719 at 12:19 pm on Jun 28, 2017
Instructions are in the Cake Bible. She is brilliant and scales up recipes to full tiered cakes. AND she uses weights, including eggs! Love that woman.
The KINDLE version at Amazon shows there is a "3-Tier Wedding Cheesecake" in The Cake Bible but the image goes to a different recipe. However, that means I can get you the full recipe as I own the book.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29719. Has anyone made oversize/tiered cheesecake? Can I make it the same as regular cheesecake? [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 3:23am on 06/28/17 (10)
- we had cheesecakes for our wedding! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:40am on 06/28/17
- Rose Beranbaum does cheesecake wedding cakes. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:19pm on 06/28/17
- Marilyn i'll grab it from the library – thank you! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 6:25pm on 06/28/17
- The back of that book has a wealth of information about serving size, pan size, scaling up/down, etc [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:47pm on 06/29/17
- How did you figure how much to make so you had enough? [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 10:44pm on 06/28/17
- Here's a wedding cake planner - Charley - 2:02pm on 06/29/17
- Here's a discussion that might help you - Charley - 10:57am on 06/28/17
- I did something very similar for the groom's cake for my daughter's wedding - GeorgiaRose - 7:46pm on 06/28/17
- Thanks just ordered from the library as well! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 10:52pm on 06/28/17
- What a wonderful idea! Yr picture is stunning. You might even consider making different kinds or [LINK] - wigs - 2:14pm on 06/30/17