Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Old Bay Shrimp - hardly a recipe but very good!
Joined: Mar 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #29717 at 2:46 pm on Jun 28, 2017
Old Bay Shrimp
1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
3 TBS butter
1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
Soak wooden skewers for about 15 minutes in water. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. After the skewers have soaked, thread the shrimp onto the skewers. Melt the butter and Old Bay Seasoning together. Brush all sides of the shrimp with the butter mixture. Place all the skewers on the grill. Grill 2 minutes on one side, turn the skewers over and grill 2 more minutes. Remove the skewers from the grill and serve.
Notes: Very good! Sprinkle with extra old bay before serving. If cooking for just the two of us, I don't use skewers - just grill or saute.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29717. Favorite shrimp recipes, please :-) - colleenmomof2 - 1:13pm on 06/27/17 (19)
- Dr. Van Helsing's Garlic Shrimp Scampi [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 2:47pm on 06/27/17
- I second this - just made a batch w/out pasta to serve as a starter with bread. Yum! [NT] - LisainLA - 3:26pm on 07/04/17
- Happy B-day to ds, and glad you're feeling better. These are the 2 rec that immediately came to mind [NT] - barb_b - 2:47pm on 06/27/17
- Rec: Shrimp and Chorizo This is always a hit, I serve with a baguette, always asked for rec. [NT] [LINK] - barb_b - 2:50pm on 06/27/17
- Link to Joanie's Rec: Shrimp, orzo, avocado, mango salad [LINK] - barb_b - 2:56pm on 06/27/17
- Super Easy Marinade for Finger-food Shrimp - MarilynFL - 2:49pm on 06/27/17
- Two favorites- Basque-Style Grilled Shrimp and my version of Killer Shrimp - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:32pm on 06/27/17
- Sally's Pumpkin Shrimp Curry is a favorite of ours. Good with chicken too! [NT] [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 5:08pm on 06/27/17
- Aw Shucks Mexican Shrimp Cocktail - Melissa Dallas - 12:53am on 06/28/17
- Love this! [NT] - barb_b - 12:15am on 06/29/17
- Here is a thread from when I wanted shrimp recipes for my wedding. Lots of great ideas. [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 2:26am on 06/28/17
- THAT is wonderful!! Thanks. [NT] - Charley - 11:03am on 06/28/17
- Joe, Looked at thread, Are you seriously going on 10 years? Wow, time flies.... [NT] - barb_b - 12:17am on 06/29/17
- Yep, 9 years this August. [NT] - Joe - 4:17am on 07/09/17
- Coriander Lime Shrimp - rhoward2va - 2:41pm on 06/28/17
- Richard in Cincy's Prawns & Veggies w/Rosemary & Garlic [NT] - rhoward2va - 2:43pm on 06/28/17
- Old Bay Shrimp - hardly a recipe but very good! - rhoward2va - 2:46pm on 06/28/17