Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I did something very similar for the groom's cake for my daughter's wedding
Joined: Dec 17, 2005
Posted to Thread #29719 at 7:46 pm on Jun 28, 2017
I used recipes and scaling instructions from the book "Cheesecake Extraordinaire" by Mary Crownover. I believe her chart gave a pan size and then how to scale the recipe and cooking times.
If anything can go well, it will!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29719. Has anyone made oversize/tiered cheesecake? Can I make it the same as regular cheesecake? [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 3:23am on 06/28/17 (10)
- we had cheesecakes for our wedding! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:40am on 06/28/17
- Rose Beranbaum does cheesecake wedding cakes. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:19pm on 06/28/17
- Marilyn i'll grab it from the library – thank you! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 6:25pm on 06/28/17
- The back of that book has a wealth of information about serving size, pan size, scaling up/down, etc [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:47pm on 06/29/17
- How did you figure how much to make so you had enough? [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 10:44pm on 06/28/17
- Here's a wedding cake planner - Charley - 2:02pm on 06/29/17
- Here's a discussion that might help you - Charley - 10:57am on 06/28/17
- I did something very similar for the groom's cake for my daughter's wedding - GeorgiaRose - 7:46pm on 06/28/17
- Thanks just ordered from the library as well! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 10:52pm on 06/28/17
- What a wonderful idea! Yr picture is stunning. You might even consider making different kinds or [LINK] - wigs - 2:14pm on 06/30/17