Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
More common substances like refined sugar, salt and refined and denatured grains (white flour)...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29720 at 5:24 pm on Jun 30, 2017
...pose a much more potent health risk than what you mention.
Scare tactics are used to get us all worked up over nothing, while big agri-business does more to create big-pharma customers than anything else.
My two cents.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 29720. Has anyone heard that roasting nuts above 250°F causes cancer chemicals to be released? [NT] - oli - 11:02am on 06/28/17 (10)
- No, but I have now. Acrylamide is the product that is formed and as ususal in - Charley - 12:00pm on 06/28/17
- . . . many other foods, like french fries! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 12:07pm on 06/28/17
- context is everything!! LOL [NT] - Charley - 4:37pm on 06/28/17
- I loves my french fries--especially since I don't eat them all to often! (nt) :-) [NT] - mistral - 5:19pm on 06/28/17
- Exactly--and don't we always search for the place that does the "perfect" ones!! [NT] - Charley - 5:34pm on 06/28/17
- Can you roast at a lower temp? [NT] - oli - 11:43am on 06/30/17
- Oli, I think what I am saying--and maybe others--the risk is SO miniscule that it - Charley - 2:47pm on 06/30/17
- Aren't Pommes Frites one of the major food groups? - Richard in Cincy - 10:35am on 07/01/17
- More common substances like refined sugar, salt and refined and denatured grains (white flour)... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:24pm on 06/30/17
- Eating close to the source and close to the natural state of foods would go a long way... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:27pm on 06/30/17