Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
Eating close to the source and close to the natural state of foods would go a long way...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29720 at 5:27 pm on Jun 30, 2017
...toward lessening cancer, heart disease, diabetes, kidney disease, stroke, etc., etc. than any drug treatment would.
(Says the guy who still wants to bake House Bread at least once a week!)
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 29720. Has anyone heard that roasting nuts above 250°F causes cancer chemicals to be released? [NT] - oli - 11:02am on 06/28/17 (10)
- No, but I have now. Acrylamide is the product that is formed and as ususal in - Charley - 12:00pm on 06/28/17
- . . . many other foods, like french fries! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 12:07pm on 06/28/17
- context is everything!! LOL [NT] - Charley - 4:37pm on 06/28/17
- I loves my french fries--especially since I don't eat them all to often! (nt) :-) [NT] - mistral - 5:19pm on 06/28/17
- Exactly--and don't we always search for the place that does the "perfect" ones!! [NT] - Charley - 5:34pm on 06/28/17
- Can you roast at a lower temp? [NT] - oli - 11:43am on 06/30/17
- Oli, I think what I am saying--and maybe others--the risk is SO miniscule that it - Charley - 2:47pm on 06/30/17
- Aren't Pommes Frites one of the major food groups? - Richard in Cincy - 10:35am on 07/01/17
- More common substances like refined sugar, salt and refined and denatured grains (white flour)... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:24pm on 06/30/17
- Eating close to the source and close to the natural state of foods would go a long way... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:27pm on 06/30/17