Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Instructions? Who needs instructions!
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29723 at 10:23 am on Jul 1, 2017
Did you ask what she thought the can of limeade and note card were for?
I can't even imagine drinking it straight from the jar.
My Cherry Bourbon Cordial has been in the big gallon jars now for a month and I took a little taste test. My, it's going to be a wonderful Christmas this year! 3 gallons of it on the shelves down in the basement.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29723. To Richard in Cincy: Story about the Margahooties: Ave a half gallon of the mix to a friend of mine - CynUpstateNY - 4:31pm on 06/29/17 (7)
- How very funny! Thx for my chuckle this morning, CynUpstateNY..... [NT] - wigs - 9:48am on 06/30/17
- LOLOL!!!! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 6:43pm on 06/30/17
- Ha! Someone is going to need some aspirin soon. [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:24pm on 06/30/17
- Instructions? Who needs instructions! - Richard in Cincy - 10:23am on 07/01/17
- Recipe please for the Cherry Bourbon Cordial :) [NT] - Tess - 9:03am on 07/05/17
- Oh, yes, recipe please for cherry bourbon cordial! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 7:35pm on 07/06/17
- Sour Cherry Bourbon Cordial - Richard in Cincy - 9:10pm on 07/06/17