Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks all. Rice was from Chinese restaurant and cold. I'll try your suggestions
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29726 at 6:24 pm on Jul 3, 2017
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29726. Need help with fried rice: How do I keep it from being soggy? - MarilynFL - 9:24am on 07/03/17 (8)
- As I read other recipes (including NYT) the rice is supposed to absorb the flavors. Is your rice a - Charley - 9:34am on 07/03/17
- I toss the rice with a wooden spatula or my metal wok implement over high heat until... - Michael in Phoenix - 10:19am on 07/03/17
- Ha! I had the same problem. Solved it by buying the rice at a local Chinese restaurant - CynUpstateNY - 11:23am on 07/03/17
- As in all recipes there is more than one way to proceed - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:41am on 07/03/17
- Thanks all. Rice was from Chinese restaurant and cold. I'll try your suggestions [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:24pm on 07/03/17
- Marilyn, have you seen this article from Serious Eats? Perhaps there's more to it. [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 7:08pm on 07/05/17
- My 2 cents' worth: First start with a cast iron frying pan, the biggest you have. . . - mistral - 7:24pm on 07/05/17
- ...and even more good suggestions. I will nail this yet. Thanks, T & m. [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:20pm on 07/06/17