Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yes, Christopher Ranch. I had no idea they were anything but local.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29725 at 2:29 am on Jul 6, 2017
The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way. - MTwain
Other messages in this thread:
- 29725. Largest garlic producer 30 miles from me, buy garlic from them and see it stamped product of Mexico [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 5:13am on 07/02/17 (9)
- Oh, my! That is a cryin' shame! Go for it: b*tch them out royal! . . . - mistral - 11:54pm on 07/02/17
- At times you could smell the garlic on the wind when I was growing up. I sent them a what give email [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 4:40am on 07/03/17
- Christopher Ranch? That is crazy they are importing! I never thought to check, I buy a couple of - LisainLA - 3:25pm on 07/04/17
- Looks as though they import from Spain, Argentina and Mexico. Other articles I saw mention [LINK] - Curious1 - 7:14pm on 07/04/17
- thanks for that explanation - pmassell_93 - 8:55pm on 07/04/17
- Ah yes, the drought. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 2:30am on 07/06/17
- Business is business, even in the food world. We may not like it but it is what it is, and - KarenNoCA - 11:34pm on 07/06/17
- Yes, Christopher Ranch. I had no idea they were anything but local. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 2:29am on 07/06/17
- I've been told by someone in the biz that "Product of" means where it is packaged. - Joe - 2:41am on 07/07/17