Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
WD-40 may also work on that problem
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29740 at 6:31 am on Jul 8, 2017
And re-reading it these may indeed be for flowers, even with the screw in.
DMIL used a similar thing (epergne) and put oasis in the bowls to stick the flowers in. In your case, probably put a tray under it in case of dripping, but if it actually screws in, it would probably be okay.
Other messages in this thread:
- I did some searching [LINK] - pmassell_93 - 4:08pm on 07/07/17
- Yes. Fruits would work very well in the bowls. Thanks! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 5:23pm on 07/07/17
- a couple other things - pmassell_93 - 5:59pm on 07/07/17
- WD-40 may also work on that problem - Charley - 6:31am on 07/08/17
- I think you could serve mints and candies in them. Perhaps very small - Charley - 8:05pm on 07/07/17
- I was going to suggest flower arrangements til I got to the hole in the bottom. - Joe - 6:57pm on 07/07/17
- I've seen this with a variety of candies in them. [NT] - rhoward2va - 9:46am on 07/08/17
- Yes I've seen these with butter mints and the like. Jordan almonds etc. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 2:42pm on 07/10/17
- huh. Apparently our family must have missed that piece as we accumulated dishes from - MarilynFL - 11:03am on 07/08/17
- Unscrew, take two levels out, attach the topper to the bottom and voila, one usable bowl - CathyZ from Kauai - 12:09pm on 07/08/17
- Sugared fruits, small ornaments and fresh greenery would be beautiful around the holidays. [NT] - MoNJ - 8:27am on 07/14/17
- That is a wonderful image, Mo. It would also work for other holiday themes. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:28pm on 07/17/17