Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Hey Orchid? 1 request and 1 update
Joined: Jun 15, 2006
Posted to Thread #29739 at 4:06 pm on Jul 8, 2017
NYT is now locking access w/o registration. Will you please elaborate a bit more about why your fajitas were so tasty for those of us who are not registered?
Also, the Photobucket photo attached to your ID/name panel is no longer showing and requests a settings update.
Looking forward to following your fajitas method using just purchased Costco chicken ;)
Warm regards, Colleen
Other messages in this thread:
- 29739. Wow, this was the best chicken fajitas I have ever made! I tried [LINK] - orchid - 6:52pm on 07/07/17 (10)
- Hey Orchid? 1 request and 1 update - colleenmomof2 - 4:06pm on 07/08/17
- Here you go - Charley - 4:30pm on 07/08/17
- Wonderful! Thank-you! - colleenmomof2 - 12:17pm on 07/15/17
- Sorry Colleen, that's the recipe charley posted. I really can't - orchid - 5:51pm on 07/08/17
- I've never been able to get the intense flavor achieved by restaurants. - MarilynFL - 3:06pm on 07/09/17
- Do you use a recipe that has soy sauce in it? It seems to be a secret of some restaurants. I - Curious1 - 9:21pm on 07/10/17
- I think so, but I've never tried to make them again. I hate wasting meat when it doesn't turn out - MarilynFL - 12:35pm on 07/12/17
- The first time I ever had fajitas was at Vail and it definitely had soy sauce. Years later - Charley - 7:18pm on 07/12/17
- Adobo sauce - the secret ingredient! - colleenmomof2 - 12:20pm on 07/15/17
- I added the recipe into my post so it right together. I should have done that from the start. [NT] - orchid - 6:05pm on 07/15/17