Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
This was easy and wonderful!
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29730 at 4:59 pm on Jul 8, 2017
I only made 1 change - I added a bit of tomato paste to the sauce.
When I took the pan out of the oven I was sorely disappointed in the spinach; it was shriveled and nearly blackish. But don't let the look fool you - ended up being a complete flavor bomb!!!
Am making this tomorrow night for my parents:)
Other messages in this thread:
- 29730. I'm making this "One Pan Lemon Chicken" tomorrow night [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 3:11pm on 07/06/17 (5)
- That does look good. My wife used to make a delicious chicken paprika and I miss it. - Michael in Phoenix - 4:22pm on 07/06/17
- This was easy and wonderful! - deb-in-MI - 4:59pm on 07/08/17
- I made it yesterday as well. I doubled the recipe because I didn't want to mess up... - Michael in Phoenix - 9:15pm on 07/09/17
- Oh, and possible additions next time would include green or black olives, sauteed mushrooms. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 9:22pm on 07/09/17
- I added shiitake mushrooms! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:25am on 07/10/17