Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I've never been able to get the intense flavor achieved by restaurants.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29739 at 11:06 am on Jul 9, 2017
I think my pan doesn't get hot enough to caramelize things. Will give this one a try. Thanks, O.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29739. Wow, this was the best chicken fajitas I have ever made! I tried [LINK] - orchid - 2:52pm on 07/07/17 (10)
- Hey Orchid? 1 request and 1 update - colleenmomof2 - 12:06pm on 07/08/17
- Here you go - Charley - 12:30pm on 07/08/17
- Wonderful! Thank-you! - colleenmomof2 - 8:17am on 07/15/17
- Sorry Colleen, that's the recipe charley posted. I really can't - orchid - 1:51pm on 07/08/17
- I've never been able to get the intense flavor achieved by restaurants. - MarilynFL - 11:06am on 07/09/17
- Do you use a recipe that has soy sauce in it? It seems to be a secret of some restaurants. I - Curious1 - 5:21pm on 07/10/17
- I think so, but I've never tried to make them again. I hate wasting meat when it doesn't turn out - MarilynFL - 8:35am on 07/12/17
- The first time I ever had fajitas was at Vail and it definitely had soy sauce. Years later - Charley - 3:18pm on 07/12/17
- Adobo sauce - the secret ingredient! - colleenmomof2 - 8:20am on 07/15/17
- I added the recipe into my post so it right together. I should have done that from the start. [NT] - orchid - 2:05pm on 07/15/17