Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
I made it yesterday as well. I doubled the recipe because I didn't want to mess up...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29730 at 5:15 pm on Jul 9, 2017
...my kitchen for just 4 chicken thighs. It is quite good, even with a few changes.
I used boneless/skinless thighs, because that's what I had.
I used approximately 1/3 smoked paprika and 2/3 regular, because I had less smoked paprika than called for (ooops!) and had to add regular.
I used a 12-inch, high-sided stainless steel skillet and 9 thighs fit well.
The juice of one lemon along with its zest was plenty of lemon flavor.
Probably used waaay too much butter, but I eye-balled it and it came out fine.
I will add the parmesan off the heat, or maybe just scatter it over the top before serving, as much of it ended up stuck to the bottom of the skillet when added before finishing in the oven.
I will be making this again.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 29730. I'm making this "One Pan Lemon Chicken" tomorrow night [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 11:11am on 07/06/17 (5)
- That does look good. My wife used to make a delicious chicken paprika and I miss it. - Michael in Phoenix - 12:22pm on 07/06/17
- This was easy and wonderful! - deb-in-MI - 12:59pm on 07/08/17
- I made it yesterday as well. I doubled the recipe because I didn't want to mess up... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:15pm on 07/09/17
- Oh, and possible additions next time would include green or black olives, sauteed mushrooms. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 5:22pm on 07/09/17
- I added shiitake mushrooms! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 6:25am on 07/10/17