Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Surprised it was still edible :)
Joined: Dec 17, 2005
Posted to Thread #29742 at 1:10 pm on Jul 11, 2017
I'm glad you enjoyed it. That was the year my CSA had small quantities of blackberries for picking - 1/2 pint here and there. So I just tossed in freezer and then when there was enough I winged it - tossed in some lemon zest and bottled up some jam. It was pretty good.
I had sent you a little goodie package and you had sent me an Alton Brown cookbook - whenever my friend's son is out for a visit we pull it out, find a recipe and go at it. And if there's a related TV good eats episode - score! He'll be back for a visit in August.
Maybe my CSA will have blackberries again this year....
Other messages in this thread:
- 29742. A belated apologetic Thank You...to... someone here. - MarilynFL - 3:26pm on 07/08/17 (6)
- This sounds like something Steve2 in LA would make. :( [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 6:59pm on 07/10/17
- I was able to trade chocolate sauce for some of Steve's fig jams. Wonderful! I miss you, you - MarilynFL - 12:16pm on 07/12/17
- Surprised it was still edible :) - Tess - 1:10pm on 07/11/17
- It was vibrant, Tess! Amazing flavor and the hit of lemon perfectly complimented it. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:20pm on 07/12/17
- Tortilla Press - Richard in Cincy - 3:48pm on 07/11/17
- Yep. Didn't help as my dough was too wet. So I added more masa and then the dough was too dry and - MarilynFL - 12:29pm on 07/12/17