Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Any comments on Sous Vide cooker?
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29745 at 11:51 am on Jul 11, 2017
My other half has decided we need one. I have never thought about getting one or seen the need of it. I do nearly all of the cooking. Are they that miraculous? I've had food in restaurants where it has been cooked with sous vide, and frankly, it didn't offer any new enlightenment.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29745. Any comments on Sous Vide cooker? - Richard in Cincy - 11:51am on 07/11/17 (7)
- I think I posted my big deal on a sous vide a month or so ago and have now tested it. - Charley - 12:10pm on 07/11/17
- the one I bought is on amazon prime sale now [LINK] - Tess - 1:09pm on 07/11/17
- Many people like the Annova but I will point out something I noticed after I - Charley - 4:01pm on 07/11/17
- Did you purchase one yesterday, w Prime Day? I looked at them, but never hit the "buy" button. - barb_b - 7:52am on 07/12/17
- Here is a review of several immersion sous vide circulators if you are interested in - Charley - 8:51am on 07/12/17
- No, just not convinced I need it. Also - Richard in Cincy - 3:44pm on 07/12/17
- You apply the crust either with a grill or griddle or torch. I sure don't need it - Charley - 9:13pm on 07/12/17