Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Congrats Marilyn....I love being home and having few commitments..
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29733 at 8:40 pm on Jul 11, 2017
As time goes on, you will settle into a routine, maybe do some fun and interesting volunteer work, or not. Travel a little, but definitely have your own schedule. Getting caught up with the house work was my first priority and the other thing I would do, was jump in the car and just go for a ride whenever I wanted.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29733. NFR CHAT: I'm retiring from LM soon and the email that I've been using for - MarilynFL - 10:49am on 07/07/17 (10)
- Congratulations, Marilyn!!!!!!!! - colleenmomof2 - 10:58am on 07/07/17
- Yes Congrats!!! May retirement be delicious in all respects! And I look forward to - deb-in-MI - 12:11pm on 07/07/17
- Hooray fpr retirement! - judy-mass - 12:35pm on 07/07/17
- How wonderful, Marilyn! Imagine not getting up at the crack of dawn any more! - Lana in FL - 2:52pm on 07/07/17
- Please keep me on your list. I'm transitioning from old address & will send new too [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 8:45am on 07/09/17
- Woo hoo! Congratulations and I look forward to hearing from you with your new email! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 2:48pm on 07/10/17
- CONGRATS! super excited for you! Honestly, your commute (similar to my dh), would drive me nuts! - barb_b - 8:13pm on 07/11/17
- Congrats Marilyn....I love being home and having few commitments.. - KarenNoCA - 8:40pm on 07/11/17
- Congrats! But what are you going to do with all that commute time? [NT] - orchid - 4:09pm on 07/12/17
- But.. but..but... you'll still be doing the gingerbread houses - right? - Tess - 9:48pm on 07/12/17