Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Cathy, interested in trying your rec: Korean Namasu. What can I sub for
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29746 at 12:28 pm on Jul 12, 2017
Hondashi and ajinimoto? Or are they a "must."
Also, just curious, why soak cucumbers in ice water?
Other messages in this thread:
- 29746. Cathy, interested in trying your rec: Korean Namasu. What can I sub for [LINK] - barb_b - 12:28pm on 07/12/17 (4)
- The recipe shows the only substitutions Barb. And soaking in ice water crisps the cukes - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:36pm on 07/12/17
- Thanks! I will add them to my list next time I am at the Asian Market. [NT] - barb_b - 4:41pm on 07/12/17
- This sounds delicious but I'm not sure how is it served? Is it a salad? [NT] - orchid - 8:07pm on 07/12/17
- It is a main dish. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:33pm on 07/13/17