Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
No, just not convinced I need it. Also
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29745 at 3:44 pm on Jul 12, 2017
not liking the idea of steaks and roasts being "stewed" with no crust.
Thanks all for the comments.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29745. Any comments on Sous Vide cooker? - Richard in Cincy - 11:51am on 07/11/17 (7)
- I think I posted my big deal on a sous vide a month or so ago and have now tested it. - Charley - 12:10pm on 07/11/17
- the one I bought is on amazon prime sale now [LINK] - Tess - 1:09pm on 07/11/17
- Many people like the Annova but I will point out something I noticed after I - Charley - 4:01pm on 07/11/17
- Did you purchase one yesterday, w Prime Day? I looked at them, but never hit the "buy" button. - barb_b - 7:52am on 07/12/17
- Here is a review of several immersion sous vide circulators if you are interested in - Charley - 8:51am on 07/12/17
- No, just not convinced I need it. Also - Richard in Cincy - 3:44pm on 07/12/17
- You apply the crust either with a grill or griddle or torch. I sure don't need it - Charley - 9:13pm on 07/12/17